We provide services in the following areas:
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Trauma related issues such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe Mental Health disorders
- Substance Abuse disorders
- Cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Medically related Mental Health issues
- Pregnancy related Mental Health issues
- Work place Mental Health issues
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Disability and Workers’ Compensation evaluations
- Evaluations for procedures such as Bariatric Surgery
Outpatient Narcotics Treatment Program
Dr Qayyum is certified to run Outpatient Narcotics Detoxification and Maintenance Program by using Buprenorphine. The program consists of 3-4 initial sessions on a daily basis, and
subsequently twice a month follow-up visits. Patients are usually able to completely stop the narcotic use, in about 3-4 months.
Outpatient Narcotics Detoxification is not covered by the insurance at PBH. Please call for pricing.
Please visit the following websites to get more information on Narcotic Abuse and Treatment.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment