Currently, our group is looking to hire a full-time (32-40 hours/week) neuropsychologist for our Friendswood office. The successful candidate will conduct neuropsychological assessments of children and adolescents presenting with psychiatric, developmental, medical/neurological, and learning issues. The ideal candidate has expertise in working with a range of neurodevelopmental disorders in school age children and adolescents, as well as an ability to communicate effectively with families, schools, and referral sources. This is a primary assessment position, but candidates with competence in providing psychotherapy are encouraged to apply.
W2 Employee Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan including: Health, Dental, Vision Plans, STD & LTD, and Life
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with 4% match
- Group malpractice insurance
- Provider must have a current, valid independent license to practice in the State of Texas
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) Required
- ABPP Board Certified/ Board Eligible
At Progressive Behavioral Health, our team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and other clinical staff provide compassionate, patient-focused psychiatric and mental health services to children, adolescents and adults. Patients have access to a comprehensive range of mental health services, including therapy, medication, and innovative treatments such as ketamine infusion therapy for treatment-resistant depression. Our team is committed to providing highly personalized services designed to help patients address not only their mental health concerns but also enhance their overall wellness.